Cyber Essentials is a government backed scheme that ensures businesses have a minimum level of information security in place to protect their data, their customers’ data and their employees’ data. Cyber Essentials contains 5 key controls to ensure compliance, these are:
- A secure internet connection
- Secure your devices and software
- Control access to your data and services
- Protect against viruses and other malware
- Keep your devices and software up to date.
CFP has gone through the process required to demonstrate our commitment and credentials to gain Cyber Essentials Certification IASME-CE-022351.